Thursday, October 17, 2013

Our house is for sale


Our house is up for sale!
I came home yesterday to find that the realtor had planted a sign in the field next door .  I suppose that the traffic would see the sign first and then the house.

  • Long driveway
  • Two car garage
  • Picture window
  • Large living room
  • Eat-in kitchen
Well, it was close but no cigar.  The house for sale is somewhere else on our street.  Not even close. Our house isn't brick and our lot isn't 2.5 acres.

Besides, we didn't put it on the market.

At least it isn't a mix-up with the demolition company.

4 comments:

NeatoJuanito said...

Dang! I was getting excited for you guys to move our to Utah. Oh well. We'll keep wishing. :)

NeatoJuanito said...

Dang! I was getting excited for you guys to move our to Utah. Oh well. We'll keep wishing. :)

Que Sera said...

Ha ha ha. Good try!

"The Landlord" said...

WOW! That gave me a shock for a second! I guess we will have to keep wishing for that move someday ;)