Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fashion Flash!

How's about a little broken foot update? Well, I've been able to wear gym shoes for the last couple of weeks. What a relief it was to take off the ortho shoe, especially at night! You should see the lovely outfits I've worn to church. Fine then, YOU try to find a dress that looks like it goes with big white gym shoes! My new fashion statement is a new pair of BROWN gym shoes to go with my fall ensembles. (No, not trip-and-fall) I walk with a just little limp now, so yay for that.

Oh, and the best part is my temporary handicap tag for the car. If you want to park in the best spots, just ride with ME!

This is my super-busiest time at work even in an average year, but this time I have a couple of extra grant reports to put together in the next few weeks in addition to two shows going at once. Amazing how long it takes to compile your data and information and then put together something that makes sense (The words don't just flow from my computer like they do for Doug and Robert...)

Here is a link to the revised version of our new CTE website if you're interested. She just put the slide slow on this weekend, so that's cool. She only put photos from Pinocchio but hopefully we can get some other shows up there somewhere soon. http://cteelgin.com/NEWSITE/index.htm I still can't make any changes on it, so am itching to be able to launch it and go forward.

So there you go. (Oh, too bad this pushed the TP-measuring contest down a notch...) SH

1 comment:

Rob and Beth said...

Thanks for the update. Sometimes we wonder about our little mom.

For your information, the words don't just flow for me most of the time. It's nice to have a literature professor that marks all the grammatical minutiae on my papers, to get me ready to present papers at conferences and to publish. And then there are the assignments I do for my teaching class--I have to do three of the assignments that I assign my freshman English students. It's a pretty good activity because I realize how hard some of the things I require are... Actually, I've got to have my personal essay finished this week--maybe I'll post it on my blog.